August 16-18th Paddle Trip

Staying at Cabin in Dupont State Forest - Camping is allowed around the house on the 2 acre property. Showers, AC, Porch, Kitchen. Waterfall stop on the way out Sunday Morning.

Biltmore Run on the French Broad River - Milder
Put-in: Bent Creek River and Picnic Area (near NC Arboretum), 1592 Brevard Road, Asheville
Take-out: Hominy Creek River and Picnic Park, 194 Hominy Creek Road, Asheville

Brooks
Emily
David
Teresa
Taylor
Rosa
Chris
Richard
Breelyn

Last edited:
So we discussed at the meeting doing the French Broad this weekend. and staying at a cabin with a camping area in Dupont State Forest. I'm working on booking the cabin now.

Cabin is booked, undecided if we will do french broad or the Green river. Either way we will stay at the cabin in Dupont State forest near hooker falls.

Who all is in on this. Lets get some names on paper.

Brooks
Emily
David
Teresa
Taylor
Rosa
Chris

Cabin Address: 134 Hawksnest Dr, Hendersonville, NC 28739

I plan to be up there around 5:30-6 on Friday.

Lets do some meals. I'll do a pizza pasta in the oven one night. Anyone want to volunteer for dinner or breakfast?

Awesome, looks like David and my mom will do the other breakfast.

So We have one open dinner. I can get stuff for another dinner if yall want to throw in some $$.

The flow for Saturday is scheduled for full capacity. So we should be good to go for an awesome day on the river. The water gets to the put in between 10 and 10:30 on Saturday. So we will have plenty of time eat breafast and enjoy it.