AR-15 Rifle/Pistol, and handguns for sale

If you know anyone interested in picking up any of the following, please let me know. I need to sell asap.
· AR-15 Pistol with a 7.5” barrel, and free float hand guard and 3 30rd pmags for $850 for the rifle, or $1050 for the rifle, a Redfield Accelerator Reflex red dot sight. Maybe 25rds through it, no jams or issues. It fired everytime.
· AR-15 rifle with a 16” barrel with free float handguard and both a Magpul fixed and adjustable O.D. Stock and pistol grip for $950, or with Magpul MBUIS Pro sights, a Vortex Strikefire II, and 3 30rd pmags for $1250. Maybe 150 rds through it.
· AR-15 .22lr dedicated rifle with 16” CMMG barrel and Bravo BCG and 3 25rd magazines for 550.00 with a quad rail hand guard Just test fired, so maybe 5 rds through it.
· I also have a 1924 5” S&W Military and Police model of 1905 38sp revolver with original holster for $300, or $400 with the ammo (at least 150rds) I have for it. The finish is patina, and it shoots straight and the cylinder locks up tight and spins freely. It’s a nice revolver. SOLD
· I also have a Smith and Wesson M&P.380 bodyguard with an integrated crimson trace laser, about 150rd of ammo, a IWB leather holster, and 6mags for $500.00. Maybe 75 rounds through it.
· 1 80% Ar-15 lower Anderson jig for 100

I need to sell this stuff ASAP, so I am negotiable in price. If you want pictures, please contact me. I will send them out. Also, Ill I will let it all go at once for $3500.00, that is 5 guns for $700 each, and that INCLUDES ammo, extra magazines, and accessories so I think it’s a good deal, but make an offer. Worst thing I will do is counter. I can’t sell out of state due to laws, and I would rather sell to someone with a CWP, but buyer must have a valid SC state Drivers License, and be willing to sign a bill of sale. Thanks!

Reach me at slduus @ Gmail

Last edited:
PSA upper and lower receivers and the barrel is Givati Arms. I forgot to mention it has an H2 buffer and a Magpul AFG on it as well. If you want to see it, let me know. I can run it over this weekend. Shoots straight and true. Its a flame thrower for sure :)