APRIL 18th MCJ Meeting at Carolina Wings on St. Andrews

The Meeting will start at 7:00, but get there early to hang out and chat. People usually get there around 6:00 or so to chat.

I think we are going to try something out. We have the option of a $10 per person Buffet. We are going to plan to do that this meeting as a test run. I'll send out an email to remind yall.

We will be discussing the Spring Offroad Festival and other upcoming trips this summer. Come on out and have a good time.

Buffet Info

Wings (3 Flavors)
Honey BBQ Meatballs
Wing Chips
Celery Platter
Ranch and Blue Cheese
Iced Tea & Water

$10/person

$5/child under 12

Last edited:
Buffet Info (all you can eat/drink)

Wings (3 Flavors)
Honey BBQ Meatballs
Wing Chips
Celery Platter
Ranch and Blue Cheese
Iced Tea & Water

$10/person

$5/child under 12

Hey guys, I will be a newbie at this meeting. Dan Stewart and I hang out on the Land Cruiser forums and clubs and he referred me to you guys. Looking forward to your Spring Fest and any club rides you guys do. I am also interested in this Exit 33 if there is anyone who would be willing to show me the place this Sunday, I might buy a key to go wheel with you guys. you can check out my rig in the Intro section here, or see it Monday. It's a 71' FJ40 with a SBC, TPI fuel injection and some mud tires.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Alright, but buffet is setup, I would ask that everyone please try to do it tonight so that we can get an idea if we want to do it in the future.

its $10 all you can eat with wings, honeybbq meatballs, wing chips, and celery, Tea and lemonade included. I told them to try to have it ready by 6:50 so we can chow down before the meeting starts.

Hope to see you all there!!

I'm getting hungry already, we decided on Carolina Dry Rub, Hot, and Teriyaki BBQ for the wing flavors, figured that gives everybody a choice. The meatballs are tasty as well.

I'm hoping having the buffet style will help the meeting go smoother with less worry about taking orders and getting food.

It nice meeting you guys tonight. You guys have a pretty large group of guys, and I look forward to wheeling with ya'll soon. Dan, thanks for talking me into airing up my tires. It rode great after, and I actually cruised around Irmo for a couple of hours because it drove so much smoother. Hopefully the fuel pump was a fluke, as it is working fine now.

Jeremy

Thanks for coming Jeremy, and thanks to all the other guys and gals that came out. We had a Great turnout and I hope we can keep it up. Now if we can get all those people to come to the Offroad Festival we will be doing good!!