AOP October 11-14

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
We are sticking with our original dates of October 11-14 for the AOP (Adventure Offroad Park) trip. We'll be leaving the I-20 exit 33 truck stop at 8:00 am on Thursday the 11th, heading west on I-20. AOP is in South Pittsburgh, TN.

We'll be organizing some campfire meals, so if anyone else is going please let me know.

AOP trail pass is $15/day, primitive camping is $5/night. They also have some RV spots for $30/night, call to reserve.

We have discussed checking out the Cove while we're there. I think we'll play that by ear. If we feel like we've done what we want to do at AOP, we can head over to the cove.

Going:
Larry B
Dick B
Jody W
David P
Chris T
Scott P
Jeannie P
Bill C
Wayne D

Last edited:
Looking forward to the trip. Can anyone help with welding some almost alloy caps to a pair of axle shafts? And by help I mean I bring you a six pack of your choice. :cheers:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Looking forward to the trip. Can anyone help with welding some almost alloy caps to a pair of axle shafts? And by help I mean I bring you a six pack of your choice. :cheers:
When you want to do it? You have shafts pulled or a second set?

Busy this Saturday but we should be able to find time before the trip.

When you want to do it? You have shafts pulled or a second set?

Busy this Saturday but we should be able to find time before the trip.
I was just going to put them on my spare shafts and swap them after. Would appreciate it! Just let me know what your favorite soda pop is haha

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Jody and I have discussed meals and he's planning 2 campfire dinners. One night will be hobos (meatloaf made however you want it) and one night omelets. The other night we'll probably find somewhere to eat out.

Breakfasts and lunches on your own.

My plan for Thursday is eat at home and stop for lunch/fuel somewhere along the way.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
20181007_151041.jpg

Back to trail mode. Just need to pull the car seats and back seat. First time I've ever put the bestop safari bikini in it and I think its quieter than the rampage frameless...